The Waconia Chamber of Commerce is a nonprofit, member-driven organization with a mission to promote a positive business environment and to enhance the quality of life in the Waconia community.
Our vision is to be a thriving community where people love where they work, live, and play.
How We Work For You
- Advocate for your business on a local, regional, and state level
- Increase business visibility and customer referrals
- Provide B2B connections through networking opportunities
- Create positive public perception
How Your Membership Makes An Impact
- Strengthen our local economy through economic development
- Represent the interests of business through public policy and government
- Work to establish Waconia as a visitor destination through tourism promotion
- Weekly membership communication
- Committee participation
- Additional marketing during events
- Added social media presence
- Postings on the chamber website:
Hot Deals, Job Postings, Events, Volunteer Opportunities
MEMBER ACCESS TO RESOURCES
- Professional staff: Use our office as an extension of yours
- Learning resources: Opportunities for seminars, speakers, etc.
- Connections to area business leaders and professionals
- Notification of city and legislative information
TOP TEN REASONS TO JOIN
Education & Professional Development
Promotion & Publicity
What is the Waconia Chamber of Commerce?
The Waconia Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization of businesses working together to make Waconia a great place to live and work. The Chamber is governed by a Board of Directors who provide direction and policy-making. Each year the Board of Directors takes part in a retreat to determine the priorities and program of work for the Chamber of Commerce in the upcoming year.
How is the Chamber funded?
The Chamber is funded by member investments in the form of membership dues and from various fundraising projects and events. The rate of investment is determined by the Board of Directors and varies on the size and type of your business. These funds provide our organization the ability to carry out the program of work, employ staff, and maintain an office to provide information, literature and advocacy for Waconia area businesses.
What are the benefits of membership?
Your business will benefit through contacts and networking opportunities; referrals given by the Chamber office; community, business and legislative information through newsletters and mailings; and visibility through involvement and participation.
How can I get involved?
Begin your involvement by completing the membership application. Interested in additional involvement? Consider joining a Chamber Committee or Volunteer Taskforce.
The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce
A Research Study
Becoming a member of the Waconia Chamber of Commerce is simple.
Join the nearly 300 business members who have made the decision to be part of the Waconia Chamber of Commerce. Please complete the Member Application Form or Contact Christine or call 952-442-5812 for more information. Thank you for your interest!